Thursday, May 23, 2013

Waking Up in the City

So it's been a long while since I've had a chance to post on here. I have a very good excuse though or at least I hope you'll think so!

One week ago, I moved to New York City!

Exciting, isn't it?! 

Now it is temporary, think of it as a test run. I moved here for an internship at a designer accessories company doing merchandising. I feel so blessed to have been given this opportunity and I'm working hard to make it the best experience possible.

Hopefully, I'll be able to record some of my outfits from the city. Today though, I thought I'd share this photo of me and my models in my first collection. I designed six looks which were all on the runway for two shows. It was an exhilarating experience and one I look forward to again in my future.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment