Monday, June 17, 2013

Because I Don't Have a Photog in the City...

Hello beautiful followers! I have officially been living in Manhattan for half of my time here. I can't believe it is flying by, but I suppose that's what good food, good shopping, and good friends will do for you. I truly have fallen in love with this city and cannot imagine going back to my small college town. Unfortunately, I don't have much time to keep up with my little blog, but I have taken a couple of instagram selfies of my favorite outfits.

 --old navy dress-jcrew dotted chambray--
 --asos knit tennis dress-madewell star sweater-banana republic shoes--
--asos peplum top-jcrew factory white denim-la mer for target watch--

I love the light that comes into my window in the morning when I take these pictures. It makes my hair look incredibly red! And can you tell I'm trying to bring a little south to the city with the boots in the first photo? People stare, but I love the feeling I get when I strut in those things. That's confidence at it's best.

If you like my outfits, follow me on instagram: dollardje1

No comments:

Post a Comment